To be nominated for two awards at once is more than an honor. To be nominated for Blog of the year leaves me speechless. I have been watching the nominated blogs on Facebook and thought, that will never happen for me. I was wrong and this time I was happy to be wrong.
What makes this nomination even more important is the fact that Michael Monday nominated me. An example of work can be found here: ‘s The Amazing Grace of God. It is always a pleasure visiting Mike’s blog. He is very accomplished and has won many awards. He is a man to be admired.
I am supposed to write five things I enjoy about blogging:
- I love reading the blogs of others.
- I love making new friends and finding out we are two peas in a pod.
- I love the freedom to express myself.
- I love when people take the time to comment.
- I love that I can write about a pet peeve one day and politics another day. Variety is the spice of life.
Those that I nominate for Most Inventive blogger and Blogger of the Year are to link back to me and write five things they like about blogging. You can nominate one or 51, it is up to you. I love each of you and wish you a prosperous new year.
Nominees for both awards go to:
Liz, My Favorite Pasttime
Joe, Joe Cruzmn
Donna, On the Edge Again
Paulette, The Persecution of MildredDunlap
Dennis, Gotta Find a Home
I feel that every one of my fellow bloggers deserve an award. I think I just might have to create one for them. I love you all.
- The Blog Of The Year 2013 – Bloggers Award (entertainmentstarters.wordpress.com)
- The Inventive Bloggers (thinaby.com)