Back before there was Medicaid, Medicare, health insurance, emergency rooms on every corner and Dial a Doctor, there was natural medicine. And God saw that it was good. He should. After all, He invented it. Over time, we left the natural for the synthetic. Why? Heck if I know. It was working just fine. Wait! I think I remember now. Natural was free and available to everyone. No one could charge for natural medicine.
Man corrupts everything he puts his hands on. What a shame that natural medicine was working just fine until man saw there was profit in charging the sick and dying. Well, this medical advice is free:
- To cure a case of diarrhea, no matter what caused it, take three heaping tablespoons of unsweetened blackberry juice.
- Pick blackberries wherever you find them; in your back yard, in your neighbor’s backyard ( he won’t care, he doesn’t pick them anyway), along a fence row or buy them at a farmer’s market.
- Wash the berries in one part vinegar and three parts water.
- Put two cups of berries and one-half cup of water in a sauce pot.
- Heat the berries on medium heat until softened.
- Use a potato masher to crush the berries.
- Strain the juice from the berries.
- Cool the juice in the refrigerator.
- Take two to three tablespoons of the juice until diarrhea stops. This will usually cure the diarrhea within six to 12 hours.
No, it isn’t instant, but it is free and has no side-effects. If you can’t find free berries, buy a few from the grocery store or market. Use a real measuring spoon, not a big spoon from the kitchen drawer. Berries are natural antioxidants, fighting free radicals in the body that cause disease and dying.
The great thing is that this cure works for everyone, even infants. They won’t like you for several days, but it is safe to use. No need to buy Imodium or Pepto Bismal for $8 to $10 a bottle. Just remember to pick those berries every summer and freeze them until needed or until someone feels like making a berry tart for dessert one evening.
Shhh, don’t tell everyone. There will be a shortage of berries in no time. On second thought, go ahead. Too many people are too lazy to pick them anyway. Just don’t tell them where you keep your stash.
Go ahead. Eat that spicy Mexican and Cajun food. You know what to do when you know what happens.