I have received an award from a very well-known blogger with over 200,000 hits since switching over to wordpress. Petrel, of Dear Kitty. Some Blog has honored me with the Best Moment Award. There are hundreds of bloggers he could have honored, but he chose me out of a dozen or so.
Rules of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them of the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
I would like to thank everyone who had enough faith in me to follow my blog. I love to entertain, but I also love to inform people about those who are taking advantage of us. Sometimes, it is our governments and often it is the big corporations who make money by deceiving us all.
I have made some truly wonderful friends since I have been blogging. This would not be possible without the world of the Internet.
These people are among the best bloggers, although all that I follow are amazing. I love them all!