The versatile Blogger Award
A blogger of great importance has honored me by nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Dear Kitty. Some Blog is a place you would want to check out. You will learn about things that don’t ordinarily make the news because they are too controversial. All governments have issues they would rather sweep under the rug. Petrel will also show you new discoveries, art and ancient finds.
These are the rules:
If you are nominated, thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Tell seven things about yourself and nominate bloggers whom you fell are versatile in their blogging.
1. I love chocolate. I know, everyone loves chocolate, but I only eat chocolate that is beginning to melt. I like soft, warm chocolate in my mouth.
2. I really, really love to eat fresh veggies from the garden. I grow tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, turnips, cabbage, peas, beans, squash, broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, herbs and so much more.
3. I actually have fun scooping up worm casting to fertilize my gardens.
4. My favorite colors are red, pink, purple and violet blue.
5. A bear visits my home two or three times a year. He just comes through to eat grubs and wild honey, then he is on his way again.
6. I find it awesome when someone gives me an award. It means they had to specifically think of me at that moment.
7. I know how to sew, crochet, embroider, and make dolls. I am learning how to knit.
My nominees are:
10. Nafees Ahmed