I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by The Daily Mindfield. I enjoy taking a daily trip to this blogging site. I understand why Sweta nominated them for this award. They are versatile and very interesting.
• Display the award certificate on your website
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
My nominees for this award are:
Seven things about myself:
1. I love animals. I especially love baby animals. I have raised rabbits that lost their mother (wild rabbits).
2. I live in a forest where the deer graze in my yard at sunrise and at dusk. I love to watch them. They are so gentle and graceful.
3. I have two beautiful children and two wonderful grandchildren. Hey, I got started early.
4. My gazebo should be finished this spring. I can watch the animals even when it rains and it rains a lot in North Georgia.
5. I wrote a story about a lost love that was published in a book.
6. I have been published in over one dozen national magazines.
7. I still haven’t decided what to do when I grow up.