A very talented therapist and blogger, Sweta Ardent, nominated my blog for Blog of the year Award 2012. This is a big honor in itself, but it is more so because MS Ardent ( http://ardentpt.com, & http://www.practisingpt.com) was the one who nominated me. Check out her blog to learn interesting things about how the human body works and the need for using the right tools in diagnostics.
BLOG OF THE YEAR 2012 AWARD
(Most of this has been copied. It is suggested that you do the same…makes posting easy!)
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
- Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and name/tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award-http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join The Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information, check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
My nominees are:
Sweta Ardent, http://ardentpt.com. MS Ardent explains different illnesses and diseases of the human body, the tools needed to diagnose these illnesses, diseases and accidents and the suggested treatments in physical therapy. Her blog includes professional photos, graphs and charts that are easy to understand and help make her blog come alive for the reader.
Dear Ferrero, http://dearferrero.Wordpress.com. Ferrero writes tongue-in-cheek letters to the editors of products we use every day. Sometimes, he receives replies that are almost as funny as the letters he writes. I visit this blog to get my laugh of the day. Ferrero is very talented as a writer and I hope he complies his letters for a book one day soon.